Employee Forms – Bus Drivers and Substitutes
Congratulations on your employment with Haywood County Schools. As part of the employment process, you will be contacted by Julie Davis, Human Resources Assistant. Prior to this session, please complete the following forms and bring them with you. Access each form by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Personal Information
- Employment Eligibility Form (I-9 Form) – Complete “Section 1. Employee Information and Verification.”
- N. C. Tax Form (NC-4) – Complete “Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate” (bottom section).
- Federal Tax Form (W-4) – Complete “Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate” (bottom section).
- Health Examination Certificate – This form is to be completed by your physician. If you do not have it completed in time to bring it with you to your scheduled meeting, you must return it to the Human Resources within 30 days of your effective date of employment. Your paycheck will be withheld if this form is not completed.
- Employee’s Record of Aggregate State of NC Service – List only employment you have had as an employee with the state of North Carolina, ending with your new position in this school district.6.a. If you have been previously employed with another North Carolina state agency, please complete the top portion of this form and send it to the last state agency with which you were employed. Please bring a duplicate copy to your scheduled meeting so that HCS will have a record of what agency you have requested verification of prior employment.
- Background Information Release
- Summary of insurance coverage and costs – View this information to assist you in your insurance coverage decision-making prior to your scheduled meeting. Substitutes do not qualify for benefits.
- Direct Deposit- Attach a void check or deposit slip for the account to which you wish your monthly check to be deposited.
In addition to completing the forms listed above, please bring your social security card and driver’s license with you to your scheduled meeting.
Thank you for your cooperation in completing this paperwork. If you experience any difficulties with the forms or your insurance options, we will be happy to assist you at any time. We look forward to working with you.